Sep 6, 2019
Mark shares a slightly abridged audio version of the
Draft2Digital "Ask Us Anything" Webinar which was held in the
Draft2Digital offices in Oklahoma City on August 29, 2019. It
featured Mark, Dan Wood, and Kevin Tumlinson.
Prior to the chat, Mark shares the following:
- The winners of Craig Martelle's book Release Strategies, which
include the two winners from the comments for that Episode (Episode
90): Ted, and Chad Boyer.
- The two patron winners of the same book (automatically entered
just for being patrons): Mary Jo Rabe and Matty Dalrymple
- Some recent comments from the past few episodes
- A personal update
. . . as well as a word from this episode's sponsor Findaway
You can learn more about how
you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems
around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
In the webinar, Mark, Dan, and Kevin discuss:
- Quite a bit about libraries and getting eBooks into
- Successfully selling series books
- Digital box sets/bundles
- 3D covers VS Flat/Rectangular covers
- Getting promos on Kobo, Apple, etc
- Books2Read and universal book links
- The D2D Print beta
- Findaway Voices and audiobooks
- Exclusivity VS Wide Publishing
- Assets for newsletter marketing
- ....and more...
After the main content, Mark shares his reflections on hoopla
and his optimism of having his eBooks available in another library
channel, particular having seen some success with his audiobook
income via hoopla from Findaway Voices.
Links of Interest:
music for this podcast (“Laser Groove”) was composed and produced
by Kevin MacLeod of www.incompetech.com and is
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0